- A “Return Materials Authorization”, (RMA number) is required prior to any returns.
- RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the packages. If no RMA number is present the package will be refused.
- Any order discrepancies must be reported within 3 days of receipt of product.
- Once an RMA number is approved, the product must be returned to Synergy within 30 days or no credit will be issued.
- Products must be returned prepaid freight. Return shipping expenses are not covered by Synergy unless the return is due to a Synergy error.
- The customer is responsible for filing all claims with the carrier they use to return RMA's to Synergy.
- Customer has a maximum of 30 days from receipt of product to request an RMA otherwise no RMA number or credits will be issued.
- Special orders for customers are not returnable.
- Open software and other digital media cannot be returned for refund.
- All non-defective returns are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
- Returns must be shipped to Synergy Associates complete in the original packaging. Do not mark original packing.
- All returns not in original packaging or received damaged DUE TO POOR PACKING will be subject to a fee or will be returned to sender.
Shipping & Billing:
All orders are processed, billed, and shipped within 24 business hours from placement of the order provided the merchandise ordered is available and in stock. Your order will then ship out via the method you selected at checkout.
Synergy is not responsible for any merchandise or orders forwarded to an address different than the one specified on the original order. International (non-US) orders are not accepted via the website, so please call 888-763-9920 to place your order over the phone. All oversized servers, printers, and stands ship via LTL freight. We do not ship via USPS or to PO Boxes. Non-verifiable orders may considerably delay the shipping of your order as will any missing information required for processing payment or shipment. Please be aware, effective email communication is likely to be disrupted if you are using an email provider such as AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo or Google due to their spam blocking.